Book 1-2-1 meetings with UKTI experts
Date: 21 - 22 June 2016
Location: Manchester Central
Global Offshore Wind 2016 is RenewableUK’s 15th annual offshore wind conference and exhibition. This two-day event is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading offshore wind events and the industry’s largest dedicated event in the UK.
Join UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) at Global Offshore Wind 2016 for an excellent opportunity to access specialist support and advice regarding opportunities in the UK, the North Sea, North America and Asia. UKTI are hosting a main conference stream covering:
- Share Fair - hear contract opportunities from major global players
- Market updates - insights into key foreign markets
- China - your chance to engage with major stakeholders from China
Receive first-hand advice from the UKTI Renewables team, in-market commercial experts and overseas business delegations including:
- UKTI market experts from Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain
- Introduction to a high-profile Chinese delegation of investors, developers, turbine OEMs and design institutes
Learn more about UK capabilities across the renewables sector and network with leading industry figures at UKTI’s Renewables day as part of IFB2016 in Liverpool on the 23rd June. Registration is free and places are limited so REGISTER NOW for your opportunity to network, share ideas and do deals at this world class event.